- Him: I'm leaving you.
- Her: What?! NO! Please don't. I can't bear it.
- Him: You've lived 20 years of your life, smiling and having fun and learning new things without me. Why can't you do it now?
- Her: Because when I met you, everything changed. I realized that this world can become even more colorful, that there's more to the life that I've spent living without you. Ever since we became officially a couple, I've never been any happier. You make me happy with all the little things you do and all the little things you say. My life has become even more meaningful and now, I am looking forward to a future with you. That's why it's hard to go back to the old me. Because there is no you in that equation. How can I go back to something dull right after I've experienced what I consider the best, most vibrant and wonderful events and moments of my life? How can I go back to the old me when it has been transformed into an entirely different person with your coming? How can I go back and not remember the things we used to do, the places we always hang out to, the stuff we enjoy doing together? How can I go back and not feel the pain every time I look at my phone and know that there will never be a single text from you? How can I go back living the way I've lived before by pretending everyday that I am fine, that WE never happened. How? It's not like I can just take you and our memories out of my mind and heart, dump them in the garbage bin and walk away like nothing happened. So please, don't leave. Please stay.
For the sweetest moment of prom.
"It seems as though slow dancing is fading away as slow love songs are becoming less popular. We hope that despite the radios and DJs not playing them, that people will still find a way to have this special moment together, because there are few things like the innocent romantic emotions that come from slowly swaying with a person you really care about, to a good, sweet song. As we grow up, slow dancing is one of those things that don’t happen much anymore. So don’t take it for granted… slow dance whenever and wherever, because there are fewer and fewer opportunities to (if at all) as time goes on."
—Take It Slow, Wong Fu Productions
Ok but this is one of my favorite Disney endings because they decided to be happy together as frogs rather than try and find a way to be human and by finding that happiness they got to be humans again like that is rad as hell thank you Disney
YOU’RE LUCKY FOR HAVING HER.
YUNG BESTFRIEND MONG LAGING NANDYAN KAPAG MASAYA KA. Sya yung taong nilalapitan mo sa tuwing masaya ka. Kapag may happy moments with family, alam nya. Kapag matataas grades mo, alam nya. Kapag nagawa mo yung mga bagay na gusto mong gawin, alam nya. Sya yung taong napaka-supportive kapag may mga sasalihan ka.. kapag aalis ka sa comfort zone mo at kapag may mga bagay na susubukan kang gawin na first time mo palang kasing gagawin kaya todo-todo yung binibigay nya sayong supporta. Sya yung taong mas masaya para sayo kapag masaya ka. Natutuwa sya kapag nakikita ka nyang nakangiti. Kung sino crush mo, nagpapakilig sayo o kung sino yung mahal mo, sya yung nakakaalam ng lahat. Bawat detalye ng masasayang bahagi ng buhay mo, saksi sya.
YUNG BESTFRIEND MONG LAGING NANDYAN KAPAG MALUNGKOT KA. Hindi lang sya nandyan palagi para sayo sa mga up’s ng buhay mo. Mas nandyan sya sa buhay mo sa tuwing nalulungkot ka.. sa tuwing hindi ka nagtatagumpay at sa tuwing may mananakit sayo. Sya yung taong handang makinig sa lahat ng problema mo. Sya yung taong masasabihan mo ng lahat, hinding-hindi ka nya huhusgahan. Gagawin nya ang lahat para mabawasan yung sakit na nararamdaman mo. Mas nasasaktan rin sya sa tuwing nasasaktan ka. Sya yung taong i-cocomfort ka sa pamamagitan ng yakap at mga advices. Ipaparamdam nya na kahit anong mangyari, mahal ka nya kung sino at ano ka. Sya yung taong ipaparamdam at papatunayan na habangbuhay, matatakbuhan mo sya.
Mahalin mo yung bestfriend mo na…
* Hindi ka iniiwan.
* Tanggap kung sino ka.
* Mahal yung mga kalait-lait na bagay sayo.
* Never kang hinusgahan.
* Palagi kang iniintindi.
* Ipinagdadasal yung kaligayahan mo.
* Naka-supporta sayo.
* Nahahampas at nababatukan mo kapag kinikilig ka.
* ang turing sayo, hindi lang best friend kundi sisters na.ta
- Him: I will never get tired of you, I promise.
- Her: No, don't promise me that because you don't know yet what it's like to stay with me. You are not aware of my mood swings, of how often I degrade myself or blame myself for being left behind all the time. You have not been exposed to my dark side, that side of me which eats up all the happiness I am bound to feel, that side of me which leaves me empty and hollow inside every night. You don't know how depressed I am, or how often I struggle to not become a burden to the few people who managed to stay even if it hurts them, even if it's hard. I am a difficult person to deal with. I mess everything up every time. I shut people out. I push them away. So stop telling me all those promises because even I get tired of myself sometimes. What kind of assurance can you guarantee me that you won't?